Excavators Malaysia are the large machine used on a construction site for digging and moving the surface. It is a heavy machine used in the civil work. It works at 360 degrees. It is used so that work can be done faster. Buying a new excavator is a bit pricey; so, it is better to buy a used excavator as it saves lots of money. Buying a second-hand excavator is just like buying a used car. One has to check the working condition before buying a car. One has to examine all the aspects before buying an excavator.
One has to consider following facts before deciding whether to buy new or used excavators in Malaysia
- If one is buying a used excavator, it has to be 2 or 3 years old model. This will make you save 20 to 25 %, then a new excavator.
- If it is more than 3 years old, one can save 40%-45% than a new excavator. One can use them occasionally.
- Check the slew ring, it should not be damaged. The connection points should be tight and smooth.
- Check the exterior of the excavator like dents and cracks because it requires replacement and more investment.
- Check the cylinder, hoses, and lines. There should be no leak in the pump. The condition of the tires should be good and life expectancy should be longer at least 5000 hours.
- The hour meter and control pedals should work correctly. The digging efficiency is dependent on the bucket teeth; it should not be in half moon shape.
- Buy the latest model, because older model parts should be difficult to be replaced.
These are the basic checklist while buying a used excavator in Malaysia. It is also important to buy from a good company. One can buy from the company based in Malaysia. Also consider a number of hours machine has been used, the year of the model and overall condition of the machine.