First and foremost, what do you mean by ‘shared office space’? Well, it simply stands for a well-equipped and fully-furnished office room that you can share it with many other people. You can take the certain portion of the business centre for rent and continue to run your business there. They are also referred to as business centers and executive suites. The office will provide telephone and internet service. Your mails also will be delivered to you. The biggest advantage of having a shared office space is that you only have to worry about the monthly rent, which you can manage as a start-up business where it is difficult to buy a new office space due to funding issues. Yangon has many shared office spaces available for startups. You can always find a shared office space in your budget in Yangon.
The advantages of having a shared office space in Yangon
- When you rent an office space, you get all the facilities including, office furniture, copy machine, fax machine, receptionist, internet service, receptionist, telephone and mail-services.
- Some of those shared office spaces will give access to conference rooms as well.
- You can also expect delivery services and publishing services as well in most cases.
- You can expect all sorts of facilities. And in most cases, the additional facilities are optional. You pay only for the facilities you sign-up for.
- As far as the lease period is concerned, in most cases, they will offer 6 months to 1 year lease period.
- In some cases, they might be ready to offer 3 months rental agreement as well.
- Shared office space can be offered by companies that have some additional office space left. They can lease this space to another company and make more money.
- When it comes to shared office space in Yangon, you can rent the office space to a group of companies. Each company can pay for the single desk space. According to this arrangement, you will be sharing conference rooms, kitchen areas and other facilities with other group of companies in the same office space.